Custom Search

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dzikir (said words or the sentence to remember Allah) that caused was sick the soul

One day I was telephoned by my older sister, required me to return home to the village because the mother was seriously ill, could not get up, not normally like that the illness has despite him been old. I came home, was treated by me the mother by means of that was very special according to the understanding and my knowledge. A day after being treated by me, the mother could get up stood, happily and proudly she whispered to me said was felt his body was very light as flying after being treated by me so as to be able to get up and the road. Once after that, middle I sat was alone in my sitting room of the older brother's house in the village, my cousin from the maternal line came to visit me, was alone he came. I asked about the illness that was suffered by him for quite a long time, like that had been told by the family. He admitted to suffering the very strange illness. If in the house he always suspected his wife of committing adultery with the other man, anyone that through in front of his house that the edge of the main road was envied by him, whether that walked or rose the vehicle. All the men that through that he charged tempted his wife, so as abuse to his wife every time in the house. Fortunately his wife was patient and understood his husband was sick. He also did not dare to meet the person and he considered everyone made an enemy of him. Moreover gathered with the crowd never he did while being sick, in fact he his person was very friendly and flexible. When he wanted to a place, to my house for example, he took the road turned far previously to avoid the enemy who was ready to intercept him, that according to the feeling he. Rarely went out of the house he the outcome was. He suffered this disturbance for five years more. Earlier he the principal of the PRIMARY SCHOOL, was pensioned off (the young pension) because of his illness. Went to the doctor already often until bored, including to psychotherapy and could enter to the psychiatric hospital for quite a long time, but did not recover-recovered also.
Go on a pilgrimage to Mecca also he has undergone at the suggestion of the family, possibly his illness could recover, but continued to not have results. Took medicine to the healer, was just the same did not have results anything. Once one day a friend was very close him, came to visit him and to treat him. His friend could treat the person who was sick like that and said that he was disturbed by the very strong genie. But ten days after treating him, his friend died without because that was clear. From the interview with me he claimed carries out dzikir. I asked what dzikir him, he answered Allahuu. He also claimed honestly, dzikir that not intention for anything, except to bring closer himself to Allah. For a moment I was confused, because from the speech and the acknowledgment him not there is one that is wrong. He also said did not have again the other good deeds. Suddenly I as receiving the inspiration as the guidance, was asked about by me how he did dzikir that, I asked for him to show me. Ascertained by me to him, the method carries out dzikir that that had problems.
Ascertained by me to him, the method carries out dzikir that that had problems. I asked him to undergo therapy, several length minutes. Like that was finished he felt his mind immediately was clear and was sure himself recovered. I reminded, two or three days more the intruder who just was expelled will try to enter again and was stressed by me in order to continue to struggle with prayer like that was taught by me. True in the third night after the treatment, Satan that disturbed him wanted to enter again when he slept, he woke up and continued prayer, then prayed. Praise the Lord, after that Satan this never come disturbed him until now.

0 komentar:

Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation